Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A little bit about Sassy Style Maker

Sassy Style Cards is just a name I liked out of the long list that were available. I guess it was the most eye catching. I just randomly typed names in like there was no tommorow. Names like no name cards, big hit cards, just a peek cards, talk nicely cards, etc. Thinking of names was not the best but pulling a name out of the many was. My mind was racing thinking of what I would make and how I'd sell it. Right now I am pumping out ideas like there is no tommorow. It's what I love to do and I hope it will be a hit. Anyways about me, I am an 18 year old female named Gabby. I am pretty easy going but very loud. I am starting my first year in college come August 20th and I am going to major in nursing. I think it would be fun and I just can't do an office job. I would love to be a vet or run an animal kennel but my allergies would not. Hives, swollen throats, puffy eyes, etc is not what I would like to deal with everyday. I can not draw to save my life but I love scrapbooking and card making. This is a hobby of mine that is starting to take a lot of time of my life, I don't mind but I always catch myself getting carried away. I do play tennis competivly and am going to try for college. Tennis has changed my life in so many ways and I love it. Enough of my boring self. Try a card of mine, it won't hurt, you might even love it.

:) Sassy Style Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment