Monday, August 9, 2010

Anyways,

Anyways, yesterday we had family over and went to Heritage Square. It was fun except for the constant rain. If you have ever been there you have seen the alpine slide, (when I upload my photos Ill put a pic of it) now it is the funnest thing but the ride up creeps me out. It is a ski lift and I just think about how it is barely holding on and I can just image our lift falling and hitting the sharp rocks on the way down. Uh not very fun. I am pretty sure I have a fear of heights but I do a lot of rides and what not up high but I practically have panic attacks every time. For instance if you have ever heard of the sky coaster?


So if not they pull you up on the one pole and you pretty much free fall on a bungee but then it starts swinging you. I did this by myself on a dare and it will never happen again. You have to pull your own cord to drop and if I weren't so afraid I don't think I would have ever done it. I feel that the more I do crazy things like this, the more I am afraid of heights if that sounds weird. Well today we are off to school shopping and some other fun stuff. I am so glad I am starting college this year because I still have 2 weeks before I go back to school, all schools in Florida went back today and schools by us in Colorado go back tomorrow. Well that's it for now :) I must go get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment